We’re delighted to announce our first ever virtual competition which runs from 20th November to 14th December 2020.
Over this month you can complete tasks which will test and improve your skills and abilities.
The challenges will be based on the tasks which participants face in our prestigious annual competition. Just like our competitors, you will also have the chance to connect with our highly experienced Trustees and gain valuable feedback as well as gaining valuable experience and additions for your C.V.
Prizes of up to £600 per task will be allocated to the winners at the judges discretion. Winners will also receive certificates (emailed as PDFs) verifying they are winners in the task they have won in Teambuild 2020.
The challenges are be based on the tasks which participants face in our prestigious annual competition. Just like our face-to-face competitors, you will also have the chance to connect with our highly experienced Trustees and gain valuable feedback.
Task 1: Procurement, Contract & Risk
Task 2: Construction & Handover
Task 3: Stakeholder Management & Communications
Below you will find more information and a link to book a place to enter either as an individual or a team of up to six people.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
How does it work
- Once you have entered, you will be emailed with a link to the competition welcome page which contains links to the tasks, relevant information and instructions on how to enter. Tasks will variously be submitted as presentations in PDF or video format or in some cases as written documents in Word files. This page will be available from Friday 20th November at 10am.
- You may answer as many of the 3 tasks as you wish over the course of the competition. This runs between 10am Friday 20th November and midnight at the end of Monday 14th December. Each task is treated as a separate competition and prizes of up to £600 will be awarded at the judges discretion for each task.
- You may enter as an individual or as a team of up to six people. If you are working in a team one member must be nominated to submit entries on behalf of all entrants and we must be informed of the names, job titles and contact details of all team members before you begin.
- Submit your responses as directed in the competition instructions before midnight at the end of Monday 14th December, 2020.
Who is eligible to enter?
- Experience: Less than six years’ post-graduate experience in industry
- Professional Status: Any grade of membership of an institution working in the construction industry
- Available for the Competition Weekend 20th to 22nd November 2020.
Is there an entrance fee?
There is no entry fee for Teambuild 2020
I’ve competed at Teambuild before. Can I enter again?
Yes. We’d love to see you again!
Is there anything else I should know?
- You may enter as an individual or in a team of up to 6 people. In teams we ask that one individual is nominated as the person who will submit the entry on behalf of the team and that you provide name and contact information of all team members when you express your interest in entering the competition.
- You can seek assistance via the planned zoom calls or emailed enquiries over the weekend. Please note that final questions must be submitted by 10am on Sunday 22nd and responses to questions will not be immediate.
- The competition is live from 10am Friday 20th November to midnight Monday 14th December.
- Please be advised Terms and Conditions apply. Teambuild reserves the right to accept or decline entrants and winners and prizes will be allocated at the judges discretion. No correspondence will be entered into. Click here for full terms and conditions.
We will also be holding a zoom sessions for competitors to send questions to the judges and have the opportunity to network and connect.
The deadline for submitting your responses is midnight on Monday 14th December.
The winners will be announced on Friday 18th December and prizes allocated to the winner of each task.
To enter simply fill out the form below to send an expression of interest (any team member can enter on behalf of the team) and we will be in touch to confirm your entry information.